Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo For Seriously Dry Hair Review & Price

BBlunt, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo,Indian beauty blogger, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo Review & Price,
Hey everyone,
I love BBlunt hair products, especially their shampoos and conditioners. You have already read my experience with BBlunt Full On Volume Shampoo. Recently I tried the BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo for dry and damaged hair. I've already mentioned many times that my hair faces different problems in Monsoon. I keep changing my hair products to get better results. Read on for my experience about this shampoo. 
What company says...
Dry, rebellious hair needs love and this moisture-rich shampoo provides lots of it. Say hello to smooth, manageable & well-nourished hair.Specially created for Indian hair with a unique colour protect formula 
Ingredients
BBlunt, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo,Indian beauty blogger, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo Review & Price,
Jojoba, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Keratin & Wheat Germ Oil.
How to use
First, thoroughly wet your hair. Then take one pump or more depending on hair length. Spread it evenly throughout your hair by massaging the scalp with gentle circular motions. Rinse out thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
In the mirror of my own experience 
BBlunt, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo,Indian beauty blogger, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo Review & Price,
BBlunt, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo,Indian beauty blogger, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo Review & Price,
BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo comes in a deep blue colored bottle which has a nozzle-shaped opening. It's the same as the Full On Volume Shampoo. After taking out the nozzle of the bottle you need to press it a little same like the above one. I extremely love the packaging as it is elegant, looks beautiful on the bathroom shelf (though it is quite heavy  to travel with).
The shampoo is light blue coloured pearly white. It has a very pleasant mild fragrance that I love. The consistency is perfect neither thick nor runny. It spreads on the scalp well. 
It lathers mildly as it is for dry hair. I need 3-4 pumps to clean my hair properly. I really love its pleasant smell while applying it on my hair. It takes out all dirt and impurities with 2 washes. I need one more pump if I have oil in my hair. My hair feels soft and silky after every wash. Since my hair is silky and soft with a dry scalp, I need extra nourishment to moisturize my scalp. After using this shampoo for two weeks I've found my scalp hydrated. I use BBlunt conditioner after shampoo but even if I skip the conditioner sometimes, I never feel dryness in my hair. 
BBlunt, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo,Indian beauty blogger, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo Review & Price,
BBlunt, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo,Indian beauty blogger, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo Review & Price,
I have been using this shampoo for three weeks. During monsoon, I'm always facing hair falling problems so I was hoping to get rid of this tension. However, I haven't noticed any difference in my hair falling till now. But I will not complain about it because only a shampoo can't stop the hair fall. 
BBlunt, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo,Indian beauty blogger, BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo Review & Price,
Beautiful packaging
Creamy texture
Lovely fragrance
Easy to wash
Washes off all oil and dirt
Makes the hair soft and silky
Gives a lovely shine and smoothness to the hair
Doesn't dry out the scalp or hair
Balances the natural oil and moisture of the scalp
Reasonable price
Bad points
Didn't see any difference in hair fall
Finally...
Finally, I can say that I'm satisfied with the result after using this shampoo. It's really made for dry and damaged hair. I accept that my hair was not too dry and damaged (but a bit dry) before using it, but now the texture of my hair is completely normal and good. I have no problem at all after using it so this is really for me and I would like to buy it again.
I would want to recommend this shampoo to those ladies who have dry, rough and frizzy hair. I'm sure you'll love it after trying. 
PRICE-
INR 550
AVAILABILITY- 
Available HERE & HERE
COB RATING-
4.7/5
Have you tried BBlunt Intense Moisture Shampoo? What is your opinion?


Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig