Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 2016 Fab Bag review, price details

August 2016 Fab Bag review, price details
Hey pretty ladies,
You may have watched my Fab Bag August 2016 unboxing video recently. Now it's time to write some details about the bag and the products. The theme of August Fab Bag is 'What the Chic'. The thing that excited me most is the new makeup brand, Geri G., that they have added in this month's Fab Bag. Yes, I was given the option to choose from among foundation, mascara, lip gloss etc.and I choose a foundation by Geri G. Anyways, let's check what else I got  in this month's Fab Bag.


My August 2016 Fab Bag Review & Price in India
The Fab Bag August 2016  is a black and pink polka dot bag. The bag is simple but attractive.
Also Read - My July 2016 Fab Bag Review & Price in India



My July 2016 Fab Bag contains:



Geri G. Innocent Foundation
Karite Guerre Pure Shea Butter
Kronkare Anti Turn Repairing Hair Oil
Natural Bath & Body Gel Face Masque
Livon Serum 

Geri G. Innocent Foundation- Shade Medium
As I already said that I'm excited to use this foundation. It has a water-based formula with moisturising benefits. The foundation is packed full of antioxidants, aloe vera, omega 3's etc that help keep the skin to look and feel fresh all day long. I haven't tried this foundation yet but am curious to try it out. I'll write a full review after using it soon.

Price - INR 2500 for full size

Karite Guerre Pure Shea Butter


The second product of the August Fab Bag 2016 is also a new brand for me. This is a 20 g sample sized product. This anti aging cream is rich in age-defying vitamins A and E. It is 100% natural and has an amazing smell. I really love the creamy texture too. 

Price - INR 499 for 100 g


Kronkare Anti Turn Repairing Hair Oil




The third product of the August 2016 Fab Bag is a repairing hair oil. This oil is the combination of lavender oil, geranium oil, and peppermint oil and is made for damaged hair that needs extra care and nourishment. I'm facing major hair fall problem and need something that helps me get rid of this fall. Even though it is a 30ml sample size bottle but I hope it'll work for me.

Price - INR 2875 for 500 ml

Natural Bath & Body Gel Face Masque

This is a face brightening mask with grapefruit and vitamin C. It's in 50 ml pack. I would love to try this face mask and give a review soon, so stay tuned.

Price - INR 325 for 100 g


Livon Serum 
I also got 4 sachets of Livon serum. I love this serum so these sachets are useful for travelling.
Price - INR 215 for 100 ml

Finally


I totally impressed with this month's Fab Bag. It is a good mixture of products for makeup, hair and skin care. You can subscribe to the August Fab Bag 2016 and get the chance to choose the Geri G. Makeup products of your choice. Highly recommended. 


You can subscribe to the FabBag here :  www.fabbag.com
Cost :
– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3 months subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription
– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription.  
Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig