Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Red bag & LBD

How to style an LBD, Lulu Guinness bags, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty

Talking about closet staples, almost every woman has an LBD & a red bag on her list. As much as I require a black bag, a red one is equally important. I have around 5 red bags at the moment in different shapes and sizes because red adds an instant pop of color to any outfit. And finally, a red designer bag completes my collection.

Collaborating with one of my favourite designer brands, Lulu Guinness, is certainly a blogging milestone for me. In one of my previous posts, I had talked about my love for certain brands like Kate Spade, Lulu Guinness, Anya Hindmarch, Charlotte Olympia etc.
The reason, as already discussed, is their unique designs which aim at making pieces that are not only classy but also add some character, fun colours & patterns to our closet. What's common among all Lulu bags and accessories is the red lip/lipstick which symbolise feminity. Be it the iconic red lip clutch or a small attached lip tag. This Small Rita Shoulder Bag is a part of their SS16 collection. It looks sophisticated & beautiful. The golden details stand out really well over the true red. It's of the perfect size & shape, making it a special option as a transitional bag for day-to-night accessorising. Worth every single pound! 

Coming on to this outfit, I teamed my Lulu Guinness beauty with this black shift dress from Everything5pounds. The lace detailing, beautiful length, gorgeous silhouette made me fall in love with it. Bouncy hair, nude lips and a pair of black sandals completes the look. I totally feel this outfit can work wonders for an evening occasion. What about you? 


How to style an LBD, Everything5pounds.com dress, Lulu Guinness bags, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty


How to style an LBD, Everything5pounds.com dress, Lulu Guinness bags, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty
How to style an LBD, Everything5pounds.com dress, Lulu Guinness bags, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty

How to style an LBD, Everything5pounds.com dress, Lulu Guinness bags, Indian fashion blogger, Chamber of Beauty
 


I'm wearing:

Dress- Everything5pounds(Similar HERE)

Bag- Lulu Guinness
Heels- Qupid
On my lips- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche- Naomi's Pink
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig