Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2016

New Summer clothes from Dainty Jewell's

Hi everyone,

Everyone loves receiving packages through mail. Unboxing those parcels is always an exciting task for me.  I received a couple of things from Dainty Jewell's SS16 collection a few days back. Before I unwrapped them, it struck me; why not share the unboxing with everyone through a video & let's see how the clothes look.

I have already introduced you all to Dainty Jewell's, an American luxury vintage fashion brand, long time back. If you are a new reader, you can check out this post- The Red Scalloped Dress for more information.

The video is already up on my channel. Many of you may not have watched it yet, so I'm embedding it down below. I hope you will enjoy it & if you do, please give it a thumbs up. You can also subscribe to my channel- Here


I am really excited to style them! Stay tuned for the outfit posts.

P.S- I just didn't realise my hair was so frizzy that day! Well, monsoons after all...
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig