Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, June 17, 2016

Annika Maya Luxury Matte lipstick- review, swatches

 Annika Maya Luxury Matte lipstick- review, swatches

Hi everyone,

Most of us love wearing nude lipsticks. The belief that nude lipstick can wash us out is not always true. There are so many varieties of nude shades and different colours suit different skin tones. I love wearing nude pink shades that aren't too light to wash me out. These days, I'm using two-three shades as my go to ones, one of which is this Annika Maya Luxury Matte lipstick in KATE. 


Annika Maya products are exclusively available at Brigette’s Boutique which is a great online store that carries numerous brands' products at low discounted prices including, cosmetics, nails care, bath and even bags. Another great feature for shopping at Brigette’s Boutique is they have reward points for all customers on every single dollar spent with over 4000 products to choose from. 


What company says...

Luxurious, creamy lipstick provides highly pigmented color, intense hydration and extended wear with a modern matte finish. 

Ingredients


Shade


Annika Maya Luxury Matte Lipsticks comes in 9 different shades. All shades are beautiful. The shade I have is Kate.




In the mirror of my own experience 



Annika Maya Luxury Matte Lipstick comes in a black shining packaging case. The packaging tube is extremely smooth and beautiful with the brand name on the lid. The lid of the lipstick is tight and secure. It opens and shuts with a click closure. The packaging is classy and attractive. It's secure and safe to keep it in your handbag.




The shade 'Kate' is a beautiful pink mauve shade. I have lots of different pink shades in my lipstick collection but this shade is a bit unique and very beautiful. 
The texure of this lipstick is creamy and smooth. It glides smoothly on the lips. I never need a lip balm before applying this. The remarkable part of this lipstick is that it totally matte on the lips but feels soft and silky while applying. It never makes my lips dry even after 4-5 hours of application. 
It's highly pigmented, just two swipes are enough to get the right color. 
It gives a totally matte but silky and satin finish. It has a decent staying power. The lipstick stays on me for good 4-5 hours and definitely survives through the meals. The shade suits my skin tone and in my opinion, this shade will suit all skin tones. It's a luxury matte lipstick, indeed! 






Good points

Classy packaging

Beautiful shade
Creamy texture
Highly pigmented
Glides beautifully
Totally matte
Satin finish
Long lasting
Non-drying

Bad points
None, totally a winner

Finally...

 Annika Maya Luxury Matte lipstick- review, swatches

To be honest, When I chose this lipstick I never expected such quality from an unknown brand. I'm really, really impressed and fell in love with this lipstick. Sometimes you get everything from where you never expected to. I tried this brand for first time and now I'm excited to try their other products as well. I would love to try some other shades of the range. They have very few shades which is disappointing. Hope they will add some more shades in their lipstick range soon.

PRICE-
 $8.50

AVAILABILITY- 
Available at Brigette’s Boutique 

COB RATING-
5/5

Have you tried any shade of Annika Maya Luxury Matte Lipstick range?



Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig