Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tie-neck blouse | OOTD


Ruffled collars, tie-neck and all kinds of lovely collar details have always attracted me. They have a beautiful Victorian touch to them which is a treat for vintage lovers like myself. I recently posted my Jabong haul on the blog and this
blouse was one of the picks. It is a printed sheer blue top with a tie neck collar.
I decided to try some colour combinations & ended up styling this top with a pink pleated skirt. I think the combo turned out well, isn't it? The blouse can be paired with so many different things. With this skirt, it looks so much more girly & chic. What do you think?






I'm wearing-

Top- Lara Karen
Skirt- Here
Earrings- Zaful
On my lips- L'Oreal Paris Moist Mat lipstick 'Blake's Delicate Rose' 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig