Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2016

Makeup Revolution London Vivid Baked Highlighter review, swatches

affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,

After using some products of Makeup Revolution, I am really impressed with this brand and now have become a fan. You have read the review of Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick Here. The next product that I tried recently is Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter Golden Lights. I have been using this highlighter on my face on some special occasions makeup and I found it a key part of my makeup. After some short details, I'll write my views on this highlighter.

What company says...
A unique formulation and shape of powder. 3 shades available for perfect highlights - a first to mass market concept.

affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,

Shades


There are three different shades of the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters. Golden Lights, Pink Lights and Peach Lights. Golden Lights is the shade I have chosen to try and right now I am loving a light touch of gold on my face especially for some special events.


In the mirror of my own experience

affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,
affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,

The highlighter comes in a round plastic pan. The pan is protected by a clear and transparent lid that makes it easy to see the product. The lid easily opens and closes. The powder is patterned like waves in shape that looks so beautiful. The quantity is good and you don't need another similar shade for a long time.

affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,

affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,

Overall I love the packaging. It's light weight, good looking, easy to use and travel-friendly.
The shade 'Golden Lights' is pearly gold that looks beautiful and gives a soft effect to the face. It has lovely tiny flecks of golden shimmers that give a healthy flushed effect. The shimmers don't bother you rather make your cheeks glowing.
The texture is smooth like silk. It's not chalky or powdery at all. The pigmentation is outstanding, one touch is enough to give a flash effect on your face.
I apply it with an angle brush on my cheek bones, down the bridge of the nose, above the arch of brows and at times, the cupid bow of the lips. I find the shade flattering not only on my skin tone but also perfect for all skin tones especially for medium to dusky skin beauties. I didn't notice any fall out while applying. I love how it gives glowing and healthy shine to the areas I highlight. The effect is more noticeable under yellow lighting but still beautiful under white lights. It's perfect for summer and special night occasions when you want to show your radiant face!

affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,
affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,
The highlighter is not water proof but has a great lasting power. It stays for 5-6 hours on me. After that,it fades away slowly but not completely until I remove it myself.
affordable highlighters in India, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup Revolution London, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter review, review, review and swatches,
Makeup Revolution London Vivid Baked Highlighter- Swatch(2 swipes)
Good points
Lovely and sturdy packaging
Attractive oyster shaped
Pearly golden with tiny specks of gold shimmers
Smooth and silky
No fallout
Finely milled texture
Gives a healthy looking glowing effect
Perfect for all skin types
Long lasting
Very reasonable

Bad points
Availability might be an issue

Finally...
I'm totally in love with this highlighter. I'm pleased with its quality and the effect. The Golden Lights is such shade that will suit on all skin tones. I love how easy it is to apply and how affordable it is. Totally winner product from Makeup Revolution. Highly recommended.

Price-
INR 650

Availability-

It was earlier available at Jabong but I can't find it anywhere now

COB Rating- 

4.8/5

Have you tried this highlighter? Which is your favourite drugstore highlighter?

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig