Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Suede jacket

Choies Suede jacket, Styling a suede jacket

Hello everyone,

Since last year, the suede fever has taken everyone under its grip. Online stores are flooded with suede skirts, jackets, coats, heels etc. The runways were full of it, fashion bloggers from around the world have been flaunting their suede numbers throughout the winters. Infact, it seems as if suede is the new denim! I have featured a few suede outfits on the blog so far, such as a fringed suede skirt.

Today, I'm here with my latest suede love, this Choies suede jacket.

It has a vintage touch to it and the faux fur on the collar and cuffs looks so classy. It fits perfectly and can make any outfit look stylish. I wore this jacket over a basic white top and black jeans. Also added this new beige fedora from Banggood. Had some really bright sunshine the day I shot for this look.

I have only one complain with this jacket. The white fur on the edges sheds a little and looks messy. Apart from that it's one of the best jackets in my closet! Currently it's on sale for $25 along with free shipping, you can't miss this offer!

How to wear a suede jacket, Choies suede jacket
How to wear a suede jacket
How to wear a suede jacket

How to wear a suede jacket
How to wear a suede jacket

Choies Suede jacket, Styling a suede jacket

I'm wearing:

Jacket- Choies
Hat- Banggood
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Boots-HERE
On my lips- Ellis Faas L206
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig