Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2016

Loving knits this winter!

Styling a knitted poncho in winters ft. wholesalebuying.com

Hey everyone,
This winter season, I'm trying to collect as many sweaters as possible! I'm totally in love with the amazing knitted jumpers all over the web so you are going to find me styling many of those this season. The best thing is that it is not hard to find so many amazing styles in case of sweaters and jumpers. And if you are a regular reader of COB, you must have noticed that I started collecting them from September itself (check THIS out).
Coming on to today's outfit, I have styled a couple of things, once again from wholesalebuying. I was very impressed with their service and the blue sweater. Along with that I had also ordered this knitted poncho and a pair of light blue denims. This poncho sweater is so stylish and comfortable.I really like the tassels at the hem and the prints on the borders. This poncho is available in 3-4 colour options like orange, white etc but I found the black one best. The batwing sleeves will give this poncho a blanket like look which seems very suitable for winters when we all like to feel and look warm and cozy.  

I paired this poncho with my new pair of high waisted skinny pants, also from wholesalebuying. They are so cool & comfortable- the much talked about Americal Apparel pants. They are also available in navy blue colour. Finished off my look with a beanie and burgundy heels.

Hope you will like this outfit!

Styling a knitted poncho in winters ft. wholesalebuying.com



Styling a knitted poncho in winters ft. wholesalebuying.com

















I'm wearing:

Poncho- HERE
Jeans- American Apparel (HERE)
Heels- Amiclubwear
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig