Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2016

Grid Solution CC Cushion Foundation SPF50++/PA+++ - Review & Swatches


Grid Solution UK CC Cushion Foundation SPF50++/PA+++ - Review & Swatches

I never used a cushion foundation but had heard a lot about it especially from my Korean blogger friends & very recently Lancome had come up with the same. When I was asked to try Grid Solution UK CC Cushion Foundation there was no chance of declining the offer. I was eager to try this kind of foundation. I always love Korean products because they always come with something new. Who can forget their invention of BB cream and CC cream? Today I'm going to share this new experience with all of you.

What company says...



Grid solution is  an exciting and revolutionary all in one cc cushion.
That does not require the use for foundation, primer or powder setting, grid solution  provides all this in one application.
Our new technology  allows your skin to glow and breath and provides  coverage  to all skin complexions from light, medium to tanned skin,
Containing superior antioxidant and sun protection against UVA and UVB of SPF 50 PA +++,
Grid solution is also 100% waterproof, anti allergy, spots and blackheads  and provides instant hydration.
This formula fills in micro lines and ensures  a smooth and  even appearance.  and the non-absorbing puff applicator cools and soothes the skin for a refreshing finish every time.

In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging




 Grid Solution UK CC Cushion Foundation comes in a black outer box with all information printed over it. The foundation is stored in a black round compact case with flip open lid. When you open the lid you find a mirror and an inner lid to protect the foundation more. You also find a fine quality sponge kept neatly over the inner lid. After lifting the inner lid, you will find a white soft cushion. The foundation formula is nicely secured beneath the cushion.You just need to press the sponge few times and then you can see the right amount of foundation over it.This is a cushion foundation.The packaging is completely luxurious and classy. I love its sponge and mirror especially during travelling both prove useful. No need to take out a seprate foundation brush for application.








Shade

Grid Solution UK CC Cushion Foundation comes in only one shade. The shade is quite close to my skin tone but in my opinion, the brand should come up with some more shades for other skin tones. However, they claim that this shade will suit all kinds of skin tones.

Texture



The formula is a bit thin but not runny. it blends well in just a few strokes. The foundation is waterproof but still feels very light weight on the skin. 

Application & Effect
Grid Solution UK CC Cushion Foundation SPF50++/PA+++ - Review & Swatches

The applicator sponge makes the application so easy. The sponge doesn't absorb the foundation and this thing makes it quite unique in itself. I apply the foundation with the applicator sponge on my face and then blend it well. I love how seamlessly it blends into the skin. It gives light to medium coverage and covers mild blemishes easily. By layering you can get a full coverage, it feels extremely light on the skin even after layering. I love the dewy finish it gives to my skin. I have mild blemishes on my face and this foundation covers them so well with a second layer. I don't need to apply a concealer after second layer. The formula is hydrating and gives a smoother and  even looking effect. It contains higher SPF so it gives a whitish cast to the skin while applying but becomes natural after blending. It sets into the powder finish and I don't need to set it with a pressed powder (especially in winters). I really love the radiant and glowing effect that I get after applying it.



Grid Solution UK CC Cushion Foundation SPF50++/PA+++ - Review & Swatches
After blending

Lasting power

The Grid Cushion foundation has great lasting power. It stays almost whole day with out melting and getting shiny. My skin is dry and in winters I don't need to set my foundation with powder but for oily skin ladies, they will need to set it with pressed powder. I have been using this foundation these day so can't say how this faces the heat and sweat in summers but in my opinion it will work well in summer with a setting powder. 

Good points

Beautiful and exclusive packaging
Very hygeinic and great for travelling
The non absorbent applicator sponge is fantastic for applying and blending the foundation
Feels very light-weight on skin
Gives a dewy and radiant finish to the skin
Has SPF50+/PA+++
Gives medium to full coverage with layering
Never feel heavy or cakey
I'm wearing the Grid Solution CC cushion foundation in this makeup look

Bad points

It available only one shade, very disappointing point of this product
Gives a whitish cast in the beginning due to higher SPF but goes away after blending

Finally...

I'm glad with my first experience with a cushion foundation. Grid Solution UK CC Cushion Foundation is really impressive that gives a beautiful and even finish to the skin.  It's so easy to apply. I love the sponge applicator that makes the application very convenient. The foundation is so light in weight and gives a smoother radiant looking skin tone that I love. It is long lasting without a retouch. I would love to use this foundation again and again. The best part of this foundation is it's very travel friendly. The hygeinic and classy packaging makes it more impressive. I would totally recommend it to my readers. 

PRICE-

£19.99 or $30

 AVAILABILITY- 

Aavailable HERE

COB RATING-

4.2/5

Have you tried any cushion foundations? Let me know about your experience!

Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig