Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New in: Signature Earrings from Shop Eurumme

Signature Earrings from Shop Eurumme
Statement jewellery pieces- I can never get over them! I really love collecting all kinds of bold & beautiful necklaces, earrings & bracelets. For quite some time, I've been wearing gemstone pieces, so when I got a chance to work with Shop Eurumme, I was very much excited to try their statement pieces. 
Signature Earrings from Shop Eurumme

To generalise, their jewellery is made of metallic gold and very magical kind of colorful stones. The pieces are minimal yet bold enough to make the model stand out in the crowd!  So you can effortlessly accessorise your simplest of outfits with jewellery from Shop Eurumme. In my previous post I decided to go for these gorgeous signature earrings which have a lime yellow stone that looks crude & natural- adding to the mystic effect one can feel on seeing such stones.

Signature Earrings from Shop Eurumme

The outer packaging is brilliant and I can't wait to try more of their accessories.

You can shop these online.

Signature Earrings from Shop Eurumme

Signature Earrings from Shop Eurumme

Connect with Shop Eurumme- Facebook | Instagram
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig