Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2015

VLCC Fair Skin Saffron Massage Gel- review, swatches, price

VLCC Fair Skin Saffron Massage Gel- review, swatches, price in India, Indian beauty blogger, Chamber of Beauty

A facial massage cream or gel is a must have product for your skin care. I always massage my face for 5-minutes, at least twice a week. In winter, I use some rich massaging creams but in summer or monsoon I need some light textured massaging gel for this purpose. Recently I bought the VLCC Fair Skin Saffron Massage Gel, I have been using this saffron gel for 1 month. Today I’m ready to write a review of this product for my readers.

For my  detailed take on this product kindly visit- HERE
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig