Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New in: My picks from The Bling Stores

"I have enough accessories/jewellery" said no girl ever! I really love collecting various kinds of accessories from different stores. Recently I came across a store called The Bling Stores on Instagram and was really enamoured by their collection! 

They were kind enough to provide me with some unique pieces from their collection and frankly speaking, I've never owned anything like these in my collection. The accessories include a golden body chain,  a pair of metallic rings and a pair of earrings


They have a vast collection of statement necklaces, statement earrings, dustplugs, etc and everything is priced pretty reasonably. So, no harm in grabbing a few items for yourself!




You will see me styling them in many of my upcoming looks, so stay tuned for that! 

The new collection of statement earrings at The Bling Stores is something that every woman would love to own, so go check it out HERE

THEY SHIP WORLDWIDE!

The Bling Stores is also on FACEBOOK

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig