Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Nautical...yet again- SS OOTD


Nautical...yet again- OOTD

A nautical-inspired couture is a timeless trend! One can easily pull it off in any season as you may have noticed right here how I've been giving my looks a nautical touch every now and then.

Today's OOTD has something more than just a touch of nautical in it. Not so sailor-like but a couple of days back I pulled out my new striped top from Mango and paired it with a gorgeous red pencil skirt from StalkBuyLove! It's a perfect ladylike pencil skirt which every woman must have in her closet.
I accessorized my look with a bright yellow sling bag and golden jewellery pieces. A black hat and black heels completed my outfit!
Hope you like this look!

Nautical...yet again- OOTD






Nautical...yet again- OOTD

Nautical...yet again- OOTD

Nautical...yet again- OOTD



StalkbuyLove Drop Yourself for Red Pencil Skirt- Chamber of Beauty

Nautical...yet again- OOTD

StalkBuyLove Summertime Sling Bag- Chamber of Beauty

Nautical...yet again- OOTD

Nautical...yet again- OOTD


I'm wearing:

Top- Mango
Necklace- F21

How do you plan to use your nautical couture this season?

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig