Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring me Coral- FOTD


Spring me Coral FOTD
Outside
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for quite long absence this week. Due to some problem in my heath, I had to stay away from my blog.But anyways, I'm much better now so let's get back to blogging, shall we? So today I'm here with a quick post of my fresh makeup look which I have created using the Maybelline InstaGlam Kit, very recently blogged about- HERE. This a very simple look that will give a fresh feeling of spring. Here the weather is still cloudy and winters have been slow to exit but I hope in the some parts of world you guys will be enjoying this lovely weather. A few days back, we got some lovely hours of sunshine and I couldn't stop myself from taking some shots for you. 

Hope you like this look!


Spring me Coral FOTD

Inside





Products used:

Face 

Sleek Makeup Bronze Block in Light- Review soon

Eyes

Maybelline The False Volum Express Mascara - Review soon

Lips

Rouge Bunny Rouge Lip liner

Nails

Maybelline NY Color show- Coral Show
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig