Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2015

Do it the Plaid way- OOTD


StyleMoi plaid coat

Hey everyone,

I hope you had a lovely weekend! Mine was all about watching cricket with the World Cup kick starting on Saturday!

So this week, I'm back with an OOTD that features, undoubtedly, the best coat in my closet! I recently came across a fabulous online store- StyleMoi which has an amazing collection of clothing and other accessories! The best thing about their store is that it everything is very well segregated, for example, different styles like check, knit etc so if you are in search of some specific trend or style, it's very easy and convenient to browse through stylemoi.nu



Being a huge fan of plaid, I was really glad to enter the world of check on StyleMoi. All those beautiful and trendy shirts, coats, skirts were absolutely irresistible but after hours of drooling over everything, I went for this plaid coat in blue. It's extremely gorgeous, the size, the style and everything about it is just perfect for the classy winter look!

I paired it with a pair of ripped denims and my new leather boots from Pinkbasis which is basically a sister site of Amiclubwear!

And a winter look can never be complete without a hat, so I had to put on this brown hat from Minitake. This kind of a hat will never fail to add a great touch to your outfit!

Hope you like it!


Stylemoi coat



Stylemoi coat














Pinkbasis boots

Wool Jazz hat from minitake

Stylemoi coat

I'm wearing:

Coat- StyleMoi
Hat- MiniTake
Boots- Pinkbasis
Bag- Stalk Buy Love

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig