Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's Purple and it's plaid- OOTD


Before we begin, let me tell you that this post is entirely based the realisation that I haven't worn purple since ages, how shameful is that, and therefore I tried to in-cooperate all my purple stuff in this outfit! And now first of all let me introduce you all to my cozy new purple plaid sweater from OASAP! I really love the combination of purple and black & obviously the plaid design! It's the perfect cardigan for a smart street look; cozy, warm and I would love to pair it with other things as well!
The other purple items included a beautiful purple clutch with a shoulder chain from StalkBuyLove and a pair of gorgeous high heels, shown earlier HERE! Finally I got a chance to wear them! And not to mention, a lovely Pony top underneath to add a pop of other colours!



















Hope you like this look!



I'm wearing:

Cardigan- OASAP
Bag- StalkBuyLove
Tee- Romwe
Jeans- Levi's
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig