Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New in!


Hi ladies, hope you all are fine. Today I'm going to show you a lot new stuff that I have added in my closet over the past couple of weeks. Before featuring them in OOTDs I wanted to share a few glimpses of the items with my readers! Hope you like them! Most of them are online stuff, you must be aware of my obsession, while a few are from nearby stores!
Hope you like them!



My new heels, I really love its design and the unique color combination. These are super comfy and I love the cute bows on it.

 I was looking for a black leather jacket since long, finally got hold of one!


Checked shirts always fascinate me. Red and black checks are my all time favorite. 


Leopard print scarf is a must have these winters! I love its print and fabric! 


The weather is still so cold here, I wanted a brown coat and I fell in love with this stylish coat and decided to grab it!


Printed pants, another item in vogue! Bought this as soon as I saw it at Lifestyle.


It's soooo soft and warm , love the color of this pullover! 


A fat, new jacket! Bored of the sophisticated coats, I added this beauty in my closet recently!


Love this traditional pouch bag! The wedding season's on & this is gonna prove really helpful!


My cute 'non-finger' gloves!!

So, did you find anything interesting from amongst them? What all would you want to see first in my upcoming looks?



Romwe Spring Festival Sale
Over 1000 styles, up to 75% off
Start from $3.99
Time: 2/4/2014 ---2/11/2014
Don’t miss, girls!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig