Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Winter Hues...




It's been a crazy busy month...just hope I get back to regular blogging once again very soon!
I'm back with another OOTD in full winter spirit. Fashion is at its best in this season. Deep colors give a glamorous touch to your personality. Black, burgundy, oxblood, grey and deep purple will be my most favorite colors this season. In this post, I have worn an outfit which comprises of a mixture of some of my favorite colors.

Firstly I'll talk about this awesome burgundy jacket I got from FrontRow Shop.  Although I'm not a big fan of leather jackets, however this one appealed to me a lot! This burgundy leather moto jacket is featured with a zip fastening placket to the front with two press studs at ends. I really love the snap-tab epaulet shoulders and the  embellished flaps to the chest. It feels so comfy, warm and pleasant. I'll come up with so many looks with this lovely jacket. 
It was a pleasure shopping from Front Row Shop because I found it quite different from other websites. They have some gorgeous collection of clothing that is hard to find at any other store. 
The other part of this outfit is my Monaco skirt by Lagom from one of my favorite online stores Not On The High Street. It's a light grey with mink grey piping skirt in straight pencil shape.
The skirt features fold-over waist detailing, side pockets, front slits for comfort and decorative button placket that I love. No need to say that it's an awesome addition in my skirt collection. Perhaps you remember one of my previous posts featuring this website. The first experience of shopping these two things from there was wonderful....can't wait to shop from there again!
















I'm wearing

Burgundy Faux Leather Moto Jacket- FrontRowShop

Skirt- NotOnTheHighStreet

Heels- wd.com

Super slim price flash sale! Only 20 hours LEFT!
Hot items back season! $16.99 up!
Don’t miss it, girls!




SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig