Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 27, 2013

Maybelline Colossal Kajal- Review, Swatches, EOTD

Today I'm going to review the much talked about Maybelline Colossal Kajal. I'm not too fond of kajal in my daily life. Usually I love eyeliner on my eyes but sometime I do use kajal for a change in my looks. I heard a lot about this Maybelline Kajal but not got a chance to try it out because have so many kohl pencils in my makeup box already but this time Maybelline gave me a chance to try it out and now I'm ready to write a review which is based completely on my own experience.



Talking about the packaging first, which is so eye catching. It is bright yellow and looks so cheerful like Maybelline's Colossal mascara. Inside the packet the kajal comes in a mechanical twist-up pencil tube, which is retractable. So you don't have to worry about getting too much product out. Overall, the packaging is cute and impressive.









Maybelline Colossal Kajal has a completely matte black color . It's decently pigmented but not as you see in its ads on television. I have some kajal that are as pigmented as this one but still it has made a special place in my makeup box and I can't ignore this while putting on makeup.
When I first applied it in my waterlines, I noticed that it glides so easily without any effortIt's so smooth and most pigmented eye pencil that requires a maximum of one swipe for getting desired results. I love to apply it in my waterline for giving a change to my eyes sometimes. I love its creamy and smooth texture and I can easily apply it on my lids as an eyeliner. It doesn't smudge at all and the staying power is quite impressive too. 
I'm also impressed with its staying power which is not as long as Maybelline claims but still very long lasting. It stayed about for about 7 hours in my eyes. It began to fade after 5 hours but still was noticeable as there was enough of it left in my waterlines.









Finally I'm completely impressed with this kajal. Though it's not a traditional kajal but still I love it. It is mechanical & retractable, which I love because it's so irritating to sharp a kajal with a sharpener It has no smell at all and causes absolutely no irritation to the eyes. The cost is like a steal and quality is superb. I'll recommend it to all my readers specially the girls who love to  apply kajal regularly but also would like to give an advise that please clean your eyes with a mild cleanser before going to bed.

PRICE- 

 Maybelline Colossal Kajal is worth Rs 175 for  0.35 g

AVAILABILITY- 

Available at all leading cosmetic stores all over the country


COB RATING-  5/5 


Have you tried Maybelline Colossal Kajal?


Super slim price flash sale!  Only 48 hours!
Fashionable best sellers!  $14.99 up!
Don’t miss, girls!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig