Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 12, 2013

New in: Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist, Gel Stylist

 I'm sure many of my fellow Indian bloggers must be aware about the recently launched Lakmé Absolute Gel Stylist and Lakmé Absolute Gloss Stylist rangeSalon styled nails and perfect pouts are on everyone’s wish list. Lakmé, India’s leading beauty brand brings to the contemporary Indian woman, a new beauty experience through this collection.




 I myself got a chance to try some products of this collection, the box packaging is so elegant and classy, here's a quick glance at them..detailed reviews coming up soon!




 
 


They look classic and impressive & I really like the lip gloss shade as well as the nail paint!

Have a great day!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig