Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The winter sun (OOTD)

After a heavy snowfall in the hilly areas around my city, today the weather is Beautiful! The sun is bright and shining so I took some photos for new outfit post. I wore my new sweater coat which I'd bought recently. Paired it with my favorite burgundy jeans and beanie. I took this lovely bag from OASAP which is really great. This PU leather bag is very specious and light weight as well.
It has several pockets inside and outside which makes it really special. This leather bag was giving a nice match with my leather shoes but not just with these shoes, it can be paired with many outfits. Being quite specious, I can keep plenty of things in it sparing enough to fit in more! I really love this bag, it's soft, very light weight and of course very reasonable in cost.













I'm Wearing: Coat Sweater- ZARA, Jeans- Vancl, Bag- OASAP, Beanie- No brand, Bracelet- wd.com, watch- DW



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig