Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Harvey Prince- A treasure of fragrances....



A soft and floral fragrance has always been very close to a woman's heart and she always has been in search  of more and more sweet and lovely scents for herself. Harvey Prince is a very well-known name in this field and they know how to attract women by their high quality fragrances.
I hosted a giveaway on my blog a couple of months back & the winner really loved the Ageless perfume she received. I was lucky enough to receive a couple of fragrances from Harvey Prince & I really adore them. 

  • Harvey Prince Eau Flirt
  • Harvey Prince Yogini
  • Harvey Prince Hello
  • Harvey Prince Ageless
  • Harvey Prince Let's Tryst again
 
Who is Harvey Price? Do you want to know?
I want to write something very interesting about them.
Harvey Prince was founded by two brothers as a gift for their mother.
In their own words…

Our mother is our inspiration: she radiates warmth and turns heads wherever she goes. Harvey Prince is a salute to breathing magic into every moment, and taking on every day with confidence. We hope your new fragrance will bring out the magic you have inside of you.

Isn’t it interesting?  Not just story but their products are more interesting. I have used some of them and today I’ll write something about them.


Harvey Prince - Eau Flirt

(8.8 ml $26) 

Mixture of Lavender, Pumpkin Pie, Citrus, Jasmine, Freesia, Ylang Ylang, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Ambers
Style:
Seductive. Sparkling. Wicked

I've always loved soft floral smells & Eau Flirt is just it!! The sweet smell of this perfume makes my day. The smell is so tempting, attractive & irresistible! I love the way it fades slightly into a milder smell which makes it all the more better. Eau Flirt lasts for more than 6 hrs which is surprisingly fabulous! Made up of essential oils it has a complex fragrance in which lavender & pumpkin are not domination. The mixture is beautiful &  surely flirty! I've always got so many compliments whenever I wear this perfume!It is a must have in your perfume collection!


 Harvey Prince Hello EDP

 Harvey Prince Eau de Perfume in Hello simply did have me at hello.It was launched a few months back in spring & it definitely made for spring! The light, fresh aroma makes me feel so good. There is a hint of citrus smell in it along with a mixture different floral fragrances! I really love wearing this in my day to day life!
Notes:  Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla, Sensual Musk.

Harvey Prince Yogini EDP

(8.8 ml $26) 

 A play on the word “yoga”, Yogini is a very calming and soothing fragrance. Claiming to capture that post-yoga glow in a bottle, Yogini uses Sandalwood, grapefruit and Egyptian myrrh to leave you feeling relaxed and eased.It is very light & has a mild yet noticeable smell. It is surely worth trying!
Notes- Sandalwood, golden amber, sensual incense, Egyptian myrrh, pink grapefruit, blackcurrant buds, lily of the valley, star jasmine, rose petals, ylang-ylang, cardamom, madagascar vanilla


Harvey Prince Ageless 
(8.8 ml, $26)

 
Ageless is a really great scent, it is Harvey Prince's signature perfume. After Eau Flirt this is my second favorite! It smells fresh and perfect for Spring. When you first spray it you immediately smell the pink grapefruit and other fruity and floral scents in it. After an hour of wear I really start getting to the dry notes of warm vanilla, and soft musk still with a tinge of floral aura. It claims to make you feel 8-12 years younger :) Well I won't comment on that, but overall i love this perfume!

Lets Tryst Again 
(8.8 ml, $26)

 This is a roll on perfume with a bold scent. Can be used by both men & women. I wouldn’t  say that this smells bad but then the smell is not very pleasant. However this is my opinion, many people do find it a very sexy smell, primarily the cloves & Amber dominating!
Notes- Pepper, Fennel, Jasmine, Rose, Balsamic, Amber, Sandalwood,Tonka

Finally, I’m highly fascinated with their perfumes but I’m just crazy about the Harvey Prince Eau de flirt, trust me, it’s the one of the best fragrances which is really mesmerizing. Whenever I used this one everyone has asked me the same question “hey what perfume are you wearing today? I've used this a lot & it's about to get over, I'm planning to buy the 50 ml one now!
Harvey Prince has a treasure of gorgeous perfumes & you can choose any that suits your fancy!

What about you?
Have you tried any of them?
What's your experience after using them?

Harvey Prince Perfumes are available on their website and they ship worldwide.


 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig