Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Orange lipcolors collection

Hey everyone,

This spring, orange shade has been a favorite of many makeup lovers. If you know me you would be aware of my craze for oranges and peaches, I don't even remember how many orange and peach lipsticks and glosses I have but among them some lip colors have been my most favorite so I thought I should write a post about my recent orange collection.

I was recently arranging my makeup stash when i noticed that I've collected a couple of orange/peach lip colors recently. I thought why not share some of my favorite orange lipcolors with my readers....so I'm here with 9 such lippies which are either orange or peach or have a tinge of orange in them! Hope you like it!!


  1. Ellis Faas L305
  2. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Bronze orange
  3. Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Peach
  4. Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer Lipstick in Jasmine weighted air
  5. Chambor ultimate Matte lipcolor 10
  6. Sleek Pout Paint in Peachy keen
  7. Lotus Herbals Pure Color lipstick in carnation
  8. Ellis Faas L106
  9. Sleek makeup Pout Polish in Bonaire
Let's take a better look

Ellis Faas L305 & L106 (L-R)
Lotus herbals lipstick carnation, Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in Bronze Orange

Sleek Pout Paint in Peachy keen, Chambor Ultimate Matte lipstick, Sleek makeup Pout polish Bonaire



RBR Sheer Lipstick Jasmine weighted air & Revlon Colorburst in Peach
Swatches

from L-R (1, 2, 3, 4 )
L-R (5,6,7,9,8)
So girls, which one is your favorite?? Any more suggestions for Orange lipcolors?


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig