Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eye makeup+tutorial(brown with turquoise eyeliner)

Hey everyone,
I recently tried out an EOTD, & so wanted to share a tutorial with my readers...hope you like it!


Tutorial

I used RBR Caress of Mink pigment in the centre of the lid, then on the outer corner I used a black shade from Max Factor eyeshadow Duo & then in the inner corner applied RBR Embrace of Cashmere pigment. Blended all 3 well!

Then for the lower lashline I used RBR caress of Mink pigment, then used Beautyuk Eyeliner in Oceania & Revlon Colorstay Kohl in the lower lashline. Finally I used false lashes & gave a touch of Loreal Extra Volume Collagen.


Final look


Products used



RBR Caress of Mink pigment- review
RBR Embrace of Cashmere pigment- review
Max factor Color Perfection Eyeshadow Duo
BeautyUk eyeliner- review
Loreal Extra Volume Collagen

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig