Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer lipstick- review, swatches & LOTD

I have always been a lipstick lover and want to try every new shade from different brands. I had never used Rouge Bunny Rouge lipstick but had read a lot of praises about this brand's lipstick so I eagerly wanted to try it and I'm very happy that I got this chance. I was excited to write its review but due to some reasons I couldn't do it soon so today I'm here with this lovely lipstick.

Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick


Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick is a sheer formula lipstick but offers a very nice and good coverage.


What Rouge Bunny Rouge says....

This lipstick range is inspired by the translucently delicate butterflies from the Enchanted Garden.

Their finesse is captured and cradled here for you in a sensuously sheer lipstick which acts with the power of a gloss. Soft diaphanous colors hover on your lips so finely that they enhance and refine your naturalness into a graceful glamor. You’ll whisper sexy enchantments with full, moist and brilliantly shiny lips, but you’ll never be overdone. Once you experience the beguilement you’ll create with this new subtlety, you will never go back to having to shout. With such water-honeyed murmurings, you’ll leave them longing for just one more glimpse of you…


Weight
 3.8 g

Price
 $32.58

Ingredients
Manoi butter, Hop Extract and Vitamin E, to nourish and protect from dryness and ageing. Marine Filling Spheres fill in fine lines and wrinkles; Sepilift provides a firming action and re-sculpts the lips to fullness.

 Packaging


Rouge Bunny Rouge grabs away all the points when it comes to their packaging. I extremely love their packaging especially the white flowers on the black backgrounds. The lipstick comes in a black packet which has all over it a white flower design. Inside the box,the shining black lipstick again with some white lovely flowers. I can't explain how lovely it looks! I only can say"gorgeous".


Shade


The Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipsticks comes in 8 shades. The lipstick shade which I'm reviewing is Jasmine- Weighted Air 006. It's a peachy orange shade which looks a bit dark but when you apply it, but finally you get a very pretty orangish peach shade with a gold sheen.

Texture


 Texture of this lipstick is very moisturizing and glossy. It can be described as a mixture of lipstick and lip gloss. One doesn't have to apply a lip balm underneath it can even work your dry lips and make it moist.

Pigmentation



Being a sheer and glossy formula it doesn't give high coverage like matte lip colors but as a glossy lipstick the coverage is good. It's perfect for both casual and formal outfits. You need only one swipe for usual dresses and two or three swipe for getting more coverage with party wear dresses. The gold sheen makes it unique and different.

Lasting power 
Despite a glossy formula the lasting power is quite effective. No need to reapply for about 4-5 hours and for me it's not bad. If you want more, apply some loose powder on your lips before applying the lipstick.

In the mirror of my own experience



When I first swatched it on my hand I was happy to see that the shade as it was so lovely and natural. It was not dark orange but orangy peach with a golden sheen which I love so much. The texture is glossy and moisturising. Something like a mixture of lip gloss and lipstick, the glossy effect is like a lip gloss but good coverage of shade makes it close to a lipstick. It looks so beautiful after applying on the lips, no need to apply a lip balm underneath due to its moisturising texture. Usually I don't like much sheer lipstick but it's different from other sheer lipsticks. Generally I found sheer lipstick not moisturising. I wanted to see its staying power so applied it for a visit to my close friend's home. She was very impressed with its beatiful finish and lasting power because I stayed there for about 5-6 hours and inspite of having a good lunch I didn't need to reapply the lipstick on my lips. Although a bit faded( hey I had had my favorite lunch there) the lipstick stayed on my lips. The lipstick does indeed feel hydrating and very comfortable on the lips. I love that it contains so many beneficial ingredients 
in this lipstick which  makes it not just a lipstick but a lip treatment. It's a sheer formula but offers nice, even coverage. It has become one of my favorite lipsticks!!
Good Points
Awesome formula which is super moisturizing!!
Elegant and beautiful packaging.
Not tested on Animals.
It has a sheer finish without being drying which is great for everyone and very fine for those with dry lips.
Gives a very beautiful coverage and finish.
Long lasting.
Its beneficial ingredients making it not just a lipstick but a lip treatment.

Single swipe

Bad points
Only available online.
If you don't like the sheer formula, try their ColorBurst Lipsticks.


Finally
Finally I love this lipstick, It gives a lovely finish to my lips and I feel something special after applying it so what more one can want from a lip color the cherry of the top is its beneficial ingredients which makes me satisfied that I have applied a good quality lipstick which not only decorates my lips but also gives treatment it.

Rating
4.75/5

Recommendation
I would like to recommend it to all my readers and friends. It'll be a good investment of your money because due to its beneficial ingredients it's a special lip color for your lips. 

Availability
 You can buy this lipstick from Zuneta.com and Rouge Bunny Rouge website.


Disclaimer- Product sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig