Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

100percent Pure cosmetics...the beauty of fruits!!!


Hey lovely readers,
Hope you're having a great week!! 
Most of us know that fruits are very valuable for our health & I'm sure many of us loving having them...apples, mangoes, peaches, pears etc etc......
A few weeks ago i received some lovely products from 100% Pure cosmetics...whose products contain fruit & vegetable extracts & are 100% vegan! Check out my review on two of those things!

100 Percent Pure Blackberry Ultra Lengthening Mascara


100% Pure cosmetics Fruit Pigmented mascara which contains fruits & vegetables. It's quite a different shade, a mixture of black, brown & violet which gives a beautiful effect!

What the website says..
100% natural mascara lengthens, separates, thickens and glosses lashes with fruit pigments and Black tea pigments. Lash conditioning ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E, Oat and Wheat protein conditions for healthier lashes. Gentle, all natural, good for you formula is suitable for everyone, even if you wear contacts or have sensitive eyes. Water and smudge resistant.

Ingredients
Organic Green Tea, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Honey Beeswax, Contains All or some of the following Pigments: Blackberry, Blueberry, Black Tea, Grape Skin, Pomegranate, Acai Berry, Boysenberry, Blackcurrant and Raspberry, Oat Protein, Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Seaweed Powder, Coconut Stearic acid, Mica (for shimmer in the Blackberry and Blueberry), Cocoa Butter, Pearl Powder, Rice Powder, Cacao Powder and Powdered Coffee Beans, Lavender Honey, Extracts of Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender and Golden Seal

Shades
 


Available in four shades Black Tea (blackest black), Blackberry (shimmery black plum), Blueberry (shimmery blue black) and Dark Chocolate (shimmery black brown)

Price
$18.00

 Packaging



I really love its beautiful packaging, It comes housed in a sleek silver tube with pretty white little flowers etched on to the tube. Very handy and classic. 

In the mirror of my own experience
As you know my lashes are not thick and very flat so I have always been searching  a good mascara which not only gives some length them but curled them as well. After using this mascara, I noticed that it gave my lashes a good length and volume. It did a fine job of lengthening my lashes. The only grip I found in this mascara was its brush.  



It does not separate out my lashes very well. My lashes were a bit clumped together which I don't like. But if I separate my lashes with my own brush the effect which it gives is good. The best thing of this mascara is its lasting power, it long lasts for about the whole day. Plus the ingredients like ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E, Oat and Wheat protein help to condition and keep lashes healthy. Although not waterproof, it is water and smudge resistant. The shade which I got was Blackberry  a soft, rich violet that (though hard to see on the lashes) is a really very pretty and different shade.



Rating



Sugar Plum Lip & Cheek Tint 
  

 This is a tinted cream blush which can be applied on the lips as well.

What the 100% pure says...
 100% Natural formula was designed to be used as a cream blush and a lip tint. Pure fruit pigments in a base of skin and lip softening and moisturizing shea and cocoa butters. Highly concentrated with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants.

 

Ingredients
Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Honey Beeswax, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Pigments of Cranberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry, Raspberry, Carbonet Grape, Plum, Strawberry, Cherry, Peach, Apricot, Blueberry, Cocoa Bean, Carrot and Tomato, Strawberry Extract

Shades
Available in 6 shades : PINK GRAPEFRUIT GLOpinkest pink CRANBERRY GLOW sheer cranberry

SUGAR PLUM plum berry PEACH GLOW warm peach SHIMMERY STRAWBERRY baby pink SHIMMERY COCOA BERRY plummy bronze

Packaging



The packaging is very cute and girly. Can be very easily carried out in my purse and comfortably applied anywhere even while traveling.

In the mirror of my own experience



I love its fruit scent smell, just after opening, it's so refreshable & sweet. After applying this blush on my cheeks, I really loved its natural and dewy glow which I got after applying it.I love the quality of this blush. It's so pigmented that only a light touch gives a natural glow. The texture is so silky that I enjoy applying. The most important quality is that it's made with completely natural ingredients. So no fear of harmful effects on my skin. It's quite easy to apply. Only one touch to both sides of the cheeks and blend with brush or my own finger tips. The staying power is also good which is hard to find in a cream blush. The interesting thing is that I can apply it on my lips as well and it gives very natural shade there to.

The swatch

Blended

Rating




So girls which product did you like out of these??? Will be doing another review on 100% pure...stay tuned!!!

100 percent Pure- Website, Facebook & Twitter

Disclaimer- Products sent by PR

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig