Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today's makeup using some of the recently reviewed products

Hi beautiful ladies,
I always love simple and natural looks. I have noticed from my readers mails that they also love natural makeup, which doesn't make you lose your own personality but makes you presentable and gives you a confidence to face the whole world.
Today I'm posting a makeup look which is very simple and natural. I have mainly used some of the latest products which I have reviewed recently. I have applied Lancome Teint Miracle foundation on my face, Sleek Caribbean palette on my eyes, Sleek Oh So Special palette on the cheeks and Elizabeth Grant's Light Up Your Lips on the lips. I hope you guys like this look!!











Products used:

Face

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation- Review

Eyes

Blue Hawaiian from Curacao Palette- Review
Revlon Colorstay Liquid eye liner- Review
Motive Lustrafy mascara- Review
Ardell Runway lashes- Review

Cheeks

Ribbon from Oh So special palette as a blush- Review
Rouge Bunny Rouge liquid highlighter- Review

Lips

Both shades from Elizabeth Grant lipglosses- Review

So girls what do you thin about this makeup look?? Do take a look at all the reviews too :D


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig