Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2011

Oriflame beauty lip balm- Review and pics

Hi ladies,

Today’s post is just a short review on Oriflame Beauty lip balm.

Many of my friends are Oriflame representatives and like using it’s products. Similarly one of my friends once gave me this lip balm around 4-5 months back. Although I don’t suffer from dry lips problems much but still thought of trying this out.

What it claims-

Give your lips smooth, rich, glossy care which soothes and nourishes whenever you need it. Helps protect against the effects of the urban environment with Aloe and vitamins A & E.

My Experience-

I’ve been using Lotus and Himalaya lip balms and liked them very much. But after using this I must say that even this one has impressed me quite a lot. It totally lives up to its claim and is very moisturizing. Does not dry up my lips in winters.

Pros-

Very moisturizing and hydrating.

Love the packaging and i must say that it is even hygienic than the potted ones where you have to apply it with your finger.

Handy and can be carried anywhere.

Gives a nice sheen to my lips after applying.

It also smells good.

Decently priced- Rs 179 but you can get it on a discount many times especially in winters.

Cons-

Does not last too long usually 2-3 hours but as it is easy to apply it that’s no big problem.

Rating-4.25/5

Will I repurchase it-

Yeah, it’s very good for me during winters. :D

Will I recommend it-

Yes I would surely tell you guys to try it out if you have dry or patched lips problems.

So this was my experience with this lip balm. Have you tried this? Which other lip balms do you use?

Hope this review helps :D Have a great day!!

xoxo Rakhshanda
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig