Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chambor Enriched Rivitalizing Makeup(liquid foundation)





Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! And all set for Diwali....Wish you all a very Happy Diwali in advance.

Foundations are a must in a makeup kit and no makeup is done without using foundations…Isn’t it?

Today I'm gonna review the Chambor liquid foundation.


What it claims: A lightweight and bendable foundation which helps to restore skin firmness and fight free radicals. This moisture- rich creamy formula modifies visible signs of aging and stay put for a radiant look all day long. Dermatologist tested.

My experience-

I must say it is all so true.

This is the best foundation I have ever used….I’ve tried many brands but this is better than all. It’s got SPF 18 which is very good.
The formula is not too creamy and it’s very light weighted. Gives a matte look. The shade matches my skin complexion perfectly and it is highly bendable. Lasts for the whole day and it is even better than Chambor’s stick foundation.

The pump up bottle is very comfortable. The long SPF protects my skin from sun damage and I love all products which protect my skin.

Price: Rs 800- 850.

The price is reasonable and this is my second bottle. It gives perfect moisture and is great for normal, dry and even oily skin.

                                                                              before
It has a lovely fragrance!! The foundation exactly matched my skin tone.Gives a perfect glow to my skin leaving it flawless and radiant.The glow can be seen on the skin clearly.I need a very light touch of compact powder in summer and monsoon but in winter it can be used without any compact.The coverage is amazing.I love this foundation.


                                                                               after  
These days I’ve heard a lot about Revlon Colorstay foundation so really wanna try it out too and I’m even eyeing Mac studio fix….but I'll have to think some time about changing this lovely foundation from any other foundation.
Will I purchase it again? Of course yes. I'll have been trying other brands also but this will be my favorite till I don't get a better foundation than it.
So ladies which foundations do you use and which ones are your faves?? Have you used this foundation and what is your experience with this product?


SHARE:

35 comments

  1. hi dear..me too hv this foundation..wats the shade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this looks like a nice foundation :) thanks for the lovely review

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this does look like a great foundation. I hate my mac studio fix. it makes me orangey(oxidises fast) and am in love with revlon colorstay and even more with clinique superblendable foundation

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great. How is the shade selection & how much ml of foundation do you get?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one looks good, i am also thinking of buying revlon colorstay after hearing so much positives of it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately I don't get this in Germany. I am using Revlon Custom Creations Foundation - but I like to switch to MAC Body & Face foundation. I don't want a heavy coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dis sounds good...even m thnkg of revlon colorstay n maxfactor age renew..both hav gud reviews..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Butterfly: It's shade no. 19.

    @ Sara: Thanks Sara!

    @ imw: Hey thanks for the information.

    @ bhumika: thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Poohkie: Hey thanks...shade no. 19 and sorry I have no idea of the ml.

    @ Rentu: Yeah me too!

    @ Desi and the city: Really?? Even I don't want heavy coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I once had the Chambor stick foundation. It was so long ago.. it had a nice smell. But it was cakey.. will try this foundation out for sure next time i visit the mall ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like a really good product. I need to check it out :)

    I use a tinted moisturizer from Smashbox since i haven't found the right foundation for my skin yet. I love the tinted moisturizer, its very good :)

    Thank you so much for your awesome review :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always wanted to try out the Chamobor products, unfortunately its not sold in the UK. Revlon Colorstay and MAC studio fix are some great foundations to try out, girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it looks good! But they son't sell it here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh this sounds like my kind of thing :)
    great review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, it does look flawless!! I need to check it out!! not sure if it sold in US:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! i love this bottle's packaging...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful :))))))))

    Love
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. My cheapo foundation is my Max factor the "Kate Moss" one. My slightly more expensive but well worth it...is Cliniques redness foundation. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never tried this foundation as it aint in e UK but it sounds like a great product thanx for review..anyhoo my faves are Nars Sheer Glow foundation&MUFE HD foundation absolutely love those 2foundations,they r my holy grails hun

    ReplyDelete
  20. it looks beautiful on your skin xx

    HUGE BLOG GIVEAWAY! Over $400 worth of prizes.

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com/

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to try this one, so I will google it and hope i can find it for a reasonable price! The Color Stay is AWESOME, it gives full matte coverage, and there are oily and dry skin versions. you must try it =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. looks good, thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That sounds great! Thank you for your review.
    I have never heard about that brand....but now, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey nice post....I will try that soon....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey Rakshanda.. I haven't really been a huge fan of foundation, but after this review of yours, I think i'll give this Chambor foundationa try! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds great! The fist pic of the foundation resting on the lawn is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Didn't know about this brand. Thank you for the review (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've been using lakme foundation, I even tried Loreal but am unsatisfied with both. :-(
    It gives a patchy look. I dont use concealer to concealer flaws. Which foundation should I opt for?
    Is Chambor foundation useful? Will it give a flawless look? I am fair, which shade should I opt for?
    Please suggest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good blog: You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned:) makeup artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.

    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hi there, You have done a fantastic job.
    I will definitely digg it and for my part recommend
    to my friends. I'm confident they'll be
    benefited from this website.
    get followers fast

    ReplyDelete
  31. iam having oily skin..will this foundation suits my skin..and my skin tone is brown..wat shade can i prefer in this...

    ReplyDelete
  32. hi my skin type is oily will this suits my skin..and my skin tone is brown..wat shade can i prefer..

    ReplyDelete
  33. Its good but really difficult to remove. Takes lot of effort to remove traces,

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, um using this, its gud but takes enormous efforts while removing,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig