Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily care of oily skin





 Hi readers! Sorry to keep you all waiting. Actually I was out of station so was unable to write. I got a lot of mails because of my absence. I had gone to Mumbai. Anyways so here I am, back with a new post. So today I am going to deal about the care of oily skin.

            Oily skin as the name suggests is one in which the oil producing glands are very active. The excess oil causes the pores to become enlarged giving the skin a thick, coarse look. The surface grease attracts the dirt and grime and these are required to be removed daily. Thus cleansing is required.

            Due to the excess secretion of oil, skin looks shiny and toneless. The extra large pores give it a thick texture and make the skin prone to blackhead formations & this leads to pimples and acne.

            When we start with the proper method of cleansing a few aspects should be kept in mind.

  • The surface oil and dirt should be removed.
  • The pores must be free of accumulated grease so that the blackheads are discouraged.
  • The texture of the skin should improve

All this should be achieved without creating your skin alkaline. The natural acid of the skin should be maintained.

                                                PROCEDURE

  • The skin should be washed with a medicated soap using lukewarm water. (special non alkaline soaps in cream form are available)
  • The skin should be rinsed with water. After rinsing a pore cleansing method should be followed.

We will talk about this method in my next post.

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. wow, nice post,,please write something more about this skin.I think it become a curse in summer,,I am waiting your next post.sorry,,,sorry,,,how are you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    Its very first time i just saw this blog. I want to say something to you ma'am, you are so gorgeous.I can say that your blog has become such beautiful because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now, iahve to say something about your post.A s you know that oily skin is a problem in itself.I am fed up really.your post about oily skin is very informative.you have written in very nice way.I'll read your next post then decide what should to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI,

    I AM 100 PERCENT AGREE WITH NISHA....ALL MY BEST WISHES...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lara and nisha...I am very happy that you read my post and got it informative.I'll write my next soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @छत्तीसगढ़ पोस्ट ...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, some good tips there!

    You're so lucky you live in India, you have some of the best skin care products out there. Why not do a review on some of them like Lakme, Biotique and Lotus? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! So nice to see you have such a variety of topics on your blog. Very helpful information!

    http://neutrakris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would have been interesting to include some price points in the article

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig